IrfanView is a fast, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. It is designed to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
IrfanView seeks to create unique, new and interesting features, unlike some other graphic viewers.
IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer worldwide with Multiple (animated) GIF support. One of the first graphic viewers worldwide with Multipage TIF support. The first graphic viewer worldwide with Multiple ICO support.
You can visit above link and download for free
Some IrfanView features:
- 32 and 64 bit version
- Many supported file formats
- Multi language support
- Unicode support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option – to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Lossless JPG rotation, crop and EXIF date change (also in batch mode)
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with advanced image processing of all files)
- Multipage TIF editing
- File search
- Multiple undo steps
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF files
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- Add overlay text/image (watermark)
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Screen Capturing
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Shell Extension PlugIn
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission! And much much more
Click above link, Visit the site and download Skype, Enjoy! its free!
|Type of Program||Graphics Viewer / Utility Software|
|Available in||Multi languages – More than 40 Languages|
|Created by||Irfan Skiljan|
|Users||1.5 billion (October 2018)|
|Launched||April 1, 2004|
|Content license||Free ( for non commercial use)|